[NEohioPAL]Mike & Ike: Cleveland's Best Theater Criticism

ToddKotler at aol.com ToddKotler at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 11:00:15 PST 2003

--part1_12b.207eef71.2b5adf7f_boundary

I too have never posted to this list.  But must also voice my support and
encouragement to Jeff.  Likewise feel compelled to join what seems to be the
growing chorus of readers who say "lighten up!"

Others, have described Jeff's prose as insightful, witty and hillarious, just
to throw out some adjectives.  However, none of what has been written really
does him justice. I know I cannot. All I can do is voice my hope that Jeff
reconsider his decision to not post any further Mike & Ike reviews.

--part1_12b.207eef71.2b5adf7f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I too have never posted to this list.  But must also voice my support and encouragement to Jeff.  Likewise feel compelled to join what seems to be the growing chorus of readers who say "lighten up!"  <BR>
<BR>
Others, have described Jeff's prose as insightful, witty and hillarious, just to throw out some adjectives.  However, none of what has been written really does him justice. I know I cannot. All I can do is voice my hope that Jeff reconsider his decision to not post any further <I>Mike & Ike</I> reviews.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12b.207eef71.2b5adf7f_boundary--