[NEohioPAL]Head Shot Special Extention from John Sunderland

John Sunderland johnsunderland at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 23 09:24:01 PST 2003

--0-2095195399-1043335165=:24877

Hello fellow artists!

I am extending the special for head shots until the end of February. I have offered the special price to all those who need a new photo for their resume shot.

The special is for 40 shots of digitally recorded images that you can see while we are doing them.

The price includes proof sheets for your review in the traditional way, and it also includes a CD ROM of the entire shoot that you can use however you choose.

The price for the shoot is $60.00; and, if you want a print from that shoot and choose to have me do it, that is only an additional $15.00.

In addition I am working with a fantastic printer locally who can lithograph that shot of your choice (after printing) into multiple copies for you for your mass distribution with your resume. Prices for that depend on the quantity you need; but can be as low as $115.00 for 300 images. This shot will include your name on the image.

Again.........until the end of February to get it booked with me.

You may view my portfolio at www.johnsunderland.com

Thanks for the tremendous response, you are all keeping quite busy with this!

John Sunderland 13005 Larchmere Blvd. Shaker Heights OH 44120

216-795-0642

--0-2095195399-1043335165=:24877

<P>Hello fellow artists!</P>
<P>I am extending the special for head shots until the end of February. I have offered the special price to all those who need a new photo for their resume shot.</P>
<P>The special is for 40 shots of digitally recorded images that you can see while we are doing them. </P>
<P>The price includes proof sheets for your review in the traditional way, and it also includes a CD ROM of the entire shoot that you can use however you choose.</P>
<P>The price for the shoot is $60.00; and, if you want a print from that shoot and choose to have me do it, that is only an additional $15.00.</P>
<P>In addition I am working with a fantastic printer locally who can lithograph that shot of your choice (after printing) into multiple copies for you for your mass distribution with your resume. Prices for that depend on the quantity you need; but can be as low as $115.00 for 300 images. This shot will include your name on the image.</P>
<P>Again.........until the end of February to get it booked with me.</P>
<P>You may view my portfolio at <A href="http://www.johnsunderland.com/">www.johnsunderland.com</A></P>
<P>Thanks for the tremendous response, you are all keeping quite busy with this!</P>
<P>John Sunderland 13005 Larchmere Blvd. Shaker Heights OH 44120 </P>
<P><FONT size=7>216-795-0642</FONT></P>
--0-2095195399-1043335165=:24877--