[NEohioPAL]Auditioin for "Love, Sex and the I.R.S." at the Solon Center for the Arts

Blesner36 at aol.com Blesner36 at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 15:49:17 PST 2003

The Solon Center for the Arts will be holding auditions for "Love, Sex and the I.R.S." by  William Van Zandt and Jane Milmore.

Love, Sex and the I.R.S.” by William Van Zandt and Jane Milmore is a zany comedy about two roommates who attempt to fool the Internal Revenue Service into believing that they have been married for three years.  The only catch to this scenario is that the roommates are male and this arrangement doesn't work when the I.R.S. decies to check up on them!   Include the fact that one of the roomates is engaged to a woman who is in on the plot, creates an amazing comedy that will be enjoyed by all!

Barbara Rhoades has directed many productions throughout Northeastern Ohio.  Most recently Rhoades has directed at Rabbit Run Community Arts Association, Aurora Community Theatre, Chagrin Valley Little Theatre and the East Cleveland Theatre.

Auditions for “Love, Sex and the I.R.S.” will be held at the Solon Center for the Arts on Tuesday, January 28 and Wednesday, January 29 from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.  Performances will be held on March 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28 and 29.  Rhoades will be looking for actors who can play between the ages of 28 and 65.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
The Solon Center for the Arts at 440-337-1400