[NEohioPAL]Camera man

Brett Kopf bkopf at kellnet.com
Tue Jan 28 14:16:01 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C2C6D7.C4A1C6C0

My name is Brett Kopf with Lar Gibbon Productions.
We are currently shooting an independent film
titled "Paradox X", and we just lost our camera man.
We need someone experienced with the Cannon GL-1.
Most of the shooting will be taking place on the west side=20
of Cleveland, (Avon Lake area).
This is a non paying gig, but the reviews of the screen play=20
have been overwhelming. We intend on submitting the
film for as many film festivals as we can which most
deadlines are at the end of this May. So we need someone to
step in whom can commit to getting this project done and being
flexible. Let me know of your past experience and return
email ASAP.

Brett

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C2C6D7.C4A1C6C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>My name is Brett Kopf with Lar Gibbon=20
Productions.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>We are currently shooting an independent =
film</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>titled "Paradox X", and we just lost our camera=20
man.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>We need someone experienced with the Cannon=20
GL-1.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Most of the shooting will be taking place on the =
west side=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>of Cleveland, (Avon Lake area).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>This is a non paying gig, but the reviews of the =
screen=20
play </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>have been overwhelming. We intend on submitting=20
the</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>film for as many film festivals as we can which=20
most</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>deadlines are at the end of this May. So we need =
someone=20
to</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>step in whom can commit to getting this project =
done and=20
being</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>flexible. Let me know of your past experience =
and=20
return</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>email ASAP.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Brett</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C2C6D7.C4A1C6C0--