[NEohioPAL]Huntington Playhouse Seeks production teams

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 14:47:31 PST 2003

--part1_12.2c5b6612.2b6987cf_boundary

Huntington Playhouse is seeking an experienced director, musical director,
and choreographer for it's production of "Lucky Stiff".  The production opens
on July 10 and will go into rehearsals in mid-May.  These are paid positions.

Anyone interested should send resumes to:
Tom Meyrose, Managing Director
P.O.Box 770056
 Lakewood, Ohio 44107
or e-mail me at huntheatre at aol.com.

For more information on the upcoming season, check our web site at:
<A HREF="www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A>

Deadline for consideration is February 10th.

--part1_12.2c5b6612.2b6987cf_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Huntington Playhouse is seeking an experienced director, musical director, and choreographer for it's production of <B>"Lucky Stiff"</B>.  The production opens on July 10 and will go into rehearsals in mid-May.  These are paid positions.<BR>
<BR>
Anyone interested should send resumes to:<BR>
<P ALIGN=CENTER>Tom Meyrose, Managing Director<BR>
P.O.Box 770056<BR>
 Lakewood, Ohio 44107 <BR>
or e-mail me at huntheatre at aol.com.<BR>
<P ALIGN=LEFT><BR>
For more information on the upcoming season, check our web site at:<BR>
<P ALIGN=CENTER><B><A HREF="www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A><BR>
<BR>
Deadline for consideration is February 10th.</B></P></P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_12.2c5b6612.2b6987cf_boundary--