[NEohioPAL]Accompanist needed for troupe - paid

NBudin at aol.com NBudin at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 10:05:08 PST 2003

--part1_1e2.d1589b.2b6bf1ee_boundary

Fairmount Fine Arts Center is looking for an accompanist on Thursdays from 4
- 5:30 for it's Cabaret! troupe. We are in the initial stages of putting this
troupe together and have six kids enrolled. This is the description as it
appeared in the catalogue:

This class is the first step in assembling a troupe of talented teens who
will perform songs and scenes from Broadway Musicals in venues throughout the
community. Our goal is to form a core group of young actors and singers who
will explore the catalogue of Musical Theater, build a repertoire, form it
into a revue, and take it on the road.

We've got the interest. Now we need a piano player. The pay is $25.00/1 1/2
hour session OR if you are a student, or a parent of a student, we could
discount classes for you.

Contact Noah Budin at NBudin at aol.com or 216-403-0384.
Thanks,
Noah Budin
Fairmount Fine Arts Theater Director

--part1_1e2.d1589b.2b6bf1ee_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Fairmount Fine Arts Center is looking for an accompanist on Thursdays from 4 - 5:30 for it's Cabaret! troupe. We are in the initial stages of putting this troupe together and have six kids enrolled. This is the description as it appeared in the catalogue:
<BR>
<BR><B>This class is the first step in assembling a troupe of talented teens who will perform songs and scenes from Broadway Musicals in venues throughout the community. Our goal is to form a core group of young actors and singers who will explore the catalogue of Musical Theater, build a repertoire, form it into a revue, and take it on the road. </B>
<BR>
<BR>We've got the interest. Now we need a piano player. The pay is $25.00/1 1/2 hour session <B><U>OR</B></U> if you are a student, or a parent of a student, we could discount classes for you.
<BR>
<BR>Contact Noah Budin at NBudin at aol.com or 216-403-0384.
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>Noah Budin
<BR>Fairmount Fine Arts Theater Director</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e2.d1589b.2b6bf1ee_boundary--