[NEohioPAL]postings about the "shuttle tragedy"

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sun Feb 2 11:44:22 PST 2003

--part1_d3.17c22f9c.2b6eaed6_boundary

One of the functions of the neohiopal list is a gathering place for the
performing arts community to share reflections, thoughts, and perhaps art in
times of national tragedy.

>From the feedback I have gotten, people took great solace in the postings
about 9/11.  Here is a link to the archive from that week: <A HREF="http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/neohiopal/Week-of-Mon-20010910/date.html">
http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/neohiopal/Week-of-Mon-20010910/date.h

tml</A>

If any of you want to post something (through 2/8/03) about the shuttle
tragedy please put the word 'shuttle' somewhere in the subject line. That way
people will be able to identify that topic as opposed to the regular
Performing Arts postings.

Fred

--part1_d3.17c22f9c.2b6eaed6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>One of the functions of the neohiopal list is a gathering place for the performing arts community to share reflections, thoughts, and perhaps art in times of national tragedy.<BR>
<BR>
>From the feedback I have gotten, people took great solace in the postings about 9/11.  Here is a link to the archive from that week: <A HREF="http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/neohiopal/Week-of-Mon-20010910/date.html">http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/neohiopal/Week-of-Mon-20010910/date.html</A><BR>
<BR>
If any of you want to post something (through 2/8/03) about the shuttle tragedy please put the word 'shuttle' somewhere in the subject line. That way people will be able to identify that topic as opposed to the regular Performing Arts postings. <BR>
<BR>
Fred</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_d3.17c22f9c.2b6eaed6_boundary--