[NEohioPAL]Hiring Costume Coordinator IMMEDIATELY...

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 10:25:01 PST 2003

--part1_63.17c5136c.2b6fe9ae_boundary

Near West Theatre is looking to hire a costume coordinator for two weeks of
work on our BENEFIT 2003 which will be a one night show down at the Ohio
Theater at
Playhouse Square on Sunday night, Feb 16th.  Salary is negotiable.
I'll be glad to give you the details....Call immediately if interested.
   Bob Navis Jr   Artistic Director   216-281-6879

--part1_63.17c5136c.2b6fe9ae_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Near West Theatre is looking to hire a costume coordinator for two weeks of work on our BENEFIT 2003 which will be a one night show down at the Ohio Theater at <BR>
Playhouse Square on Sunday night, Feb 16th.  Salary is negotiable. <BR>
I'll be glad to give you the details....Call immediately if interested.<BR>
   Bob Navis Jr   Artistic Director   216-281-6879</FONT></HTML>

--part1_63.17c5136c.2b6fe9ae_boundary--