[NEohioPAL]Instrument (sax/guitar) trade?

Grant Holmes grant at speak2you.com
Sat Feb 8 15:24:29 PST 2003

I have a Tenor sax that is in very good shape as far as mechanics and pads.
It does look like its been across the football field once or twice, only in
scratches and stuff- no dents. VERY playable. The model is a "Arlis-
Blessing?"

I'd like to sell it and or trade for a acoustic guitar. I need a "left-hand
model" as I need to strum with my left hand.

I have no idea what either one of these is worth. Feel free to call me at
home: 330-479-2990

Grant Holmes, Founder, President
Speak2You, Inc.; Leadership & Teambuilding Development
Transforming Organizational Culture, one perception at a time.
On the Web:  http://www.speak2you.com

Get our free newsletter!
http://www.speak2you.com/newsletter.shtml