[NEohioPAL]Head shot thanks from John Sunderland

John Sunderland johnsunderland at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 12 13:33:15 PST 2003

--0-2051908351-1045073675=:18220

Hello fellow artists!

I wanted to thank all those wonderful artists who took advantage of my special pricing for head shots. I have met a lot of wonderful people and hope that they will use their shots to great advantage.

For those who did not take advantage of the special pricing of $60.00 for a head series of 40 plus shots done digital with a provision of the CD of the shoot, please call me and we can still book your shoot before the end of Feb.

I will honor that price regardless of booking date if you schedule before the end of the month.

8x10 prints are also at a special rate of $15 until the end of the month. (any order of print from your special priced shoot will be honored until the end of march as well)

So.........there is still time.

Call when you like at number below

John Sunderland Photography
13005 Larchmere Blvd.
Shaker Hts. OH 44120

www.johnsunderland.com
johnsunderland at sbcglobal.net
216-795-0642
--0-2051908351-1045073675=:18220

<P>Hello fellow artists!</P>
<P>I wanted to thank all those wonderful artists who took advantage of my special pricing for head shots. I have met a lot of wonderful people and hope that they will use their shots to great advantage.</P>
<P>For those who did not take advantage of the special pricing of $60.00 for a head series of 40 plus shots done digital with a provision of the CD of the shoot, please call me and we can still book your shoot before the end of Feb.</P>
<P>I will honor that price regardless of booking date if you schedule before the end of the month.</P>
<P>8x10 prints are also at a special rate of $15 until the end of the month. (any order of print from your special priced shoot will be honored until the end of march as well)</P>
<P>So.........there is still time.</P>
--0-2051908351-1045073675=:18220--