[NEohioPAL][OIFF-News] CALL FOR SCREENPLAYS

oiff2001 <annettalm@aol.com> oiff-News-owner at yahoogroups.com
Thu Feb 13 07:22:45 PST 2003

CALL FOR SCREENPLAYS for the 2003 Ohio Independent Screenplay Awards
-a program of Independent Pictures, presenter of the Ohio Independent=20
Film Festival
-sponsored by WritersScriptNetwork.com

For Immediate Release: February 11, 2003

Contact: Annetta Marion or Bernadette Gillota, Co-Artistic and=20
Executive Directors, (216) 651-7315

The Ohio Independent Screenplay Awards introduce aspiring writers to=20
the professionals who can propel real writing careers.  "=85my
script received more industry exposure than I got from other contests=20
I've won or placed in," states Rich Figel, winner of the 2002 Best=20
Voice of Color Screenplay Award for his script INUGAMI.  Over the=20
years, winning screenplays have been optioned, other winners have=20
been produced into full-length feature films; additionally, some=20
winning writers are now well on their way to professional writing=20
careers.  The 2003 Ohio Independent Screenplay Awards marks our 7th=20
annual screenplay competition and boasts a seasoned judging process.

Personal coverage and feedback from programmers and readers on your=20
screenplay will be available to every screenplay entrant.  Finalists=20
and winners are awarded submission to Hollywood and NYC producers,=20
talent management companies and production companies-the introduction=20
to a real writing career. On top of all that, winners receive even=20
more-including cash and representation/promotion by=20
WritersScriptNetwork.com.=20

Deadlines for the 2003 Ohio Independent Screenplay Awards are: JUNE=20
1; JULY 1 (late). Please call (216) 651-7315, email=20
OhioIndieFilmFest at juno.com, or visit www.ohiofilms.com for screenplay=20
entry information.

SPONSORS: The George Gund Foundation, The Cleveland Foundation, Ohio=20
Arts Council, Association of Independent Video & Filmmakers, Media=20
Design Imaging, Cleveland Public Theatre, www.WritersScriptNetwork.com

# # #
Ohio Independent Film Festival
1392 West 65th Street