[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Fri Feb 14 15:26:01 PST 2003

Happy Valentine's Day!

Interested in a post-Valentine's Day present for that special someone?
Music always makes a  nice gift....here are two options:

1. This Sunday, the Dave Holland Quintet performs in Finney Chapel at 8 p.m.
For more information, see:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con/bkstage/200302/dave_holland.html

2. BUY ONE TICKET, GET ONE FREE. Tuesday night at 8 p.m. in Finney,
violinist William Preucil performs in recital, accompanied by pianist
Arthur Rowe:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl?display=c
ollege&s=&_e=4085

For more news from the Oberlin Conservatory of Music, please visit our web
site at

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

For the latest word on events, check out our electronic calendar at:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

See you next week!

--Marci

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328