[NEohioPAL]GHLT'S "MEET ME IN ST LOUIS" - LAST WEEKEND

susan hart shart00 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 19:14:34 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C2D84D.D8C425D0

This is the last weekend to view "Meet Me in St Louis" presented by the G=
arfield Hts. Little Theatre.  View the antics of the Smith Family as they=
 prepare for the 1904 World's Fair.  Hear such famous songs as "Have Your=
self a Merry Little Christmas" and "Skip to My Lou".  Instead of taking i=
n a movie, why not bring the family to the Garfield Hts. Middle School's =
Matousek Auditorium, 4900 Turney Rd. and show your support for community =
theatre?  =20

Show dates are Friday, the 21st, Saturday the 22nd, and Sunday the 23rd. =
 Friday and Saturday shows are at 8:00 pm and the Sunday matinee curtain =
is at 3:00 pm.  Ticket prices are $10.00 for adults, $8.00 for seniors an=
d children under 12 are $6.00.  For reservations, the box office can be r=
eached at 216-581-7554 between the hours of 10:00 am and 8:00 pm.  Specia=
l seating and group rates are available! We also have a coupon the Entert=
ainment Book.

Come watch this talented cast and crew present this family musical for yo=
ur enjoyment!Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://=
explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C2D84D.D8C425D0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>This is the la=
st weekend to view "Meet Me in St Louis" presented by the Garfield H=
ts. Little Theatre.  View the antics of the Smith Family as they pre=
pare for the 1904 World's Fair.  Hear such famous songs as "Have You=
rself a Merry Little Christmas" and "Skip to My Lou".  Instead of ta=
king in a movie, why not bring the family to the Garfield Hts. Middle Sch=
ool's Matousek Auditorium, 4900 Turney Rd. and show your support for comm=
unity theatre?  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Show dates are Friday,=
 the 21st, Saturday the 22nd, and Sunday the 23rd.  Friday and Satur=
day shows are at 8:00 pm and the Sunday matinee curtain is at 3:00 pm.&nb=
sp; Ticket prices are $10.00 for adults, $8.00 for seniors and children u=
nder 12 are $6.00.  For reservations, the box office can be reached =
at 216-581-7554 between the hours of 10:00 am and 8:00 pm.  Special =
seating and group rates are available! We also have a coupon the Entertai=
nment Book.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Come watch this talented cast an=
d crew present this family musical for your enjoyment!<BR></DIV></BO=
ownload : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer.msn.com</a>=

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C2D84D.D8C425D0--