[NEohioPAL]Arts Festival needs entertainers and volunteers

Crimcran at aol.com Crimcran at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 16:43:32 PST 2003

The village of Navarre (15 minutes South of Canton on Route. 21)is resurrecting the Landmark Days Festival to be held July 4th-6th. Originally, the festivities were to consist of a drive-in and a few bands, but after a little persuasion has now expanded it's horizon to include an all out arts bonanza!!!

We are seeking specialty acts, dance groups, singers, theater groups, backstage and festival grounds volunteers, face painters, vendors.....you name it we want you!

Our mission is to provide arts to the community with a focus on peaking child interest.

Festivities thus far include: "Blues Brothers", gong show, Miss Lanmark Days Scholarship Pageant (for local senior high school students)dance classes for all ages, finger painting, potters wheel artist, Kavon (15 year old Elvis impersonate),  karaoke contest, and vendors a plenty.
(Vendors will need to pay a very small fee to secure a set location to display your product for entire weekend.)

This is just the skeleton of what hopes to become and annual area wide event.So if you believe in arts education, or simply want to help bring a little culture to a very small community that I call home, please contact me ASAP!

Thank you all for your time.
Jennica McCleary
330-309-5274
Crimcran at aol.com