[NEohioPAL]In search of-A Nurses Diary monologue from Civil War

JGMCPHERS at aol.com JGMCPHERS at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 18:00:23 PST 2003

--part1_1d8.345d263.2b868cd2_boundary

I am looking for the monologue from Civil War, just before the song "I Never
knew His Name"  If anyone knows where I can find this or has it please email
me Thanks!!
JM

--part1_1d8.345d263.2b868cd2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000080" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>I am looking for the monologue f=
rom Civil War, just before the song "I Never knew His Name"  If anyone=20=
knows where I can find this or has it please email me Thanks!!<BR>
JM</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d8.345d263.2b868cd2_boundary--