[NEohioPAL]Seeking Book Reviewers & Playwrights

M.A. Norton miken at ncgmedia.com
Sat Feb 22 22:54:12 PST 2003

Hi everyone~

I've just posted my new novella "IN IRE WITH LOVE" online and free
for the time being, and I'm wondering if anyone on this list can refer me to reviewers in Cleveland.  I'm attempting to gather up some reviews on this story before submitting to publishers...

Also, for any playwrights in the area, I think "In Ire" would translate beautifully onto the stage - anyone interested in collaborating?

http://www.ncgmedia.com

Slantee!

All the best,

Mike Norton
author, "In Ire With Love"
http://www.ncgmedia.com

"There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle. The
other is as though everything is a miracle."
--Albert Einstein

~~

What do Avery Evanstridge, a Bengali
physicist, a poet in an isolation booth, a
Shamanic healer, a sexy Mexican-American
prophet, and an American spy have in common?

They are all "In Ire With Love"
~A comical new novella~
by M.A. Norton

Read it online today at http://www.ncgmedia.com!

*****

To be removed from the NCG Media mailing list,
simply send a reply to this message
with "REMOVE" in the subject header

*****