[NEohioPAL]Temporary Schedule Change at Cabaret Dada

SomeDadA at aol.com SomeDadA at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 15:02:02 PST 2003

--part1_1ec.34638e1.2b95150b_boundary

Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater is announcing a TEMPORARY change in our
show schedule effect for the last three Saturdays of March. We have suspended
the 8:00 PM performance to accommodate The Cleveland Black Box Theater's
schedule.

Performance schedule for March 2003:

Cabaret Dada:
Something Dada; Cleveland' s premiere improvisational comedy company
Fridays: 10:30 PM
Saturdays:    3/8    8:00 & 10:30
                   3/15, 3/22 & 3/29    10:30 PM only

The Cleveland Black Box Theater
Habitat for Insanity
             Sketch Comedy and Improv revue
Friday & Saturdays  8:00 PM  (March 14 thru 29)

Note: As of April 4th Cabaret Dada will resume their regular schedule:
 Fridays @ 10:30 and Saturdays @ 8:00 & 10:30 PM

Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater
1210 W. 6th Street
(216) 696-4242
www.cabaretDada.com

--part1_1ec.34638e1.2b95150b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Cabaret Dada Improvisatio=
nal Theater is announcing a TEMPORARY change in our show schedule effect for=
 the last three Saturdays of March. We have suspended the 8:00 PM performanc=
e to accommodate The Cleveland Black Box Theater's schedule.
<BR>
<BR>Performance schedule for March 2003:
<BR>
<BR><B><U>Cabaret Dada:</B></U>
<BR><B>Something Dada</B>; Cleveland' s premiere improvisational comedy comp=
any
<BR>Fridays: 10:30 PM
<BR>Saturdays:    3/8    8:00 & 10:30
<BR>            &nbsp=
;      3/15, 3/22 & 3/29   &nbsp=
;10:30 PM only
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><B><U>The Cleveland Black Box Theater
<BR></B></U>Habitat for Insanity
<BR>            &nbsp=
;Sketch Comedy and Improv revue
<BR>Friday & Saturdays  8:00 PM  (March 14 thru 29)
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Note: As of April 4th Cabaret Dada will resume their regular schedule:
<BR> Fridays @ 10:30 and Saturdays @ 8:00 & 10:30 PM
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater
<BR>1210 W. 6th Street
<BR>(216) 696-4242
<BR>www.cabaretDada.com
<BR></FONT></HTML>