[NEohioPAL]NEWS RELEASE - C.A.T. PRESENTS A NEW PLAY - NED'S GARDEN -

Meadowsjoycem at aol.com Meadowsjoycem at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 10:30:02 PST 2003

--part1_1e4.3c32d5f.2b98cc1d_boundary

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Cleveland Art Theatre Presents The Comedy That Implodes Straight Into Your=20
Heart
Ned=E2=80=99s Garden by Margaret Ford-Taylor

    Cleveland Art Theatre, housed in the Factory Theatre of Cleveland State=20
University at East 24th and Chester Avenue in downtown Cleveland,  will=20
present Margaret Ford-Taylor=E2=80=99s new comedy, Ned=E2=80=99s Garden, Mar=
ch 28th through=20
April 13th.
    Set in a community garden at the end of a street in an urban=20
neighborhood, Ned=E2=80=99s Garden is a love story bursting with laughs, twi=
sts,=20
turns, surprises and cultural richness.  Through the garden flow residents o=
f=20
Garden Street, pausing to share, to examine and to come to grips with the=20
challenges and joys of everyday life.  It is a slice from the life of=20
ordinary people made extraordinary through their zest for and commitment to=20
life.
    Ned=E2=80=99s Garden is joyfully captured by the talented ensemble assem=
bled by=20
director Margaret Ford-Taylor with local actors David Coleman as Dan Reid;=20
Joyce Meadows as Clara  Reid; Jimmy Woodie as Frank Jr.; Elizabeth Stroder a=
s=20
Rainey; Monte Escalante as River; Ann Hudson as Lena Townsend; James Seward=20
as Ned; Greg Cosper as Beans and Elliot Hooper as Rob.=20
    This heartwarming comedy of love and life will play Friday=E2=80=99s, Sa=
turdays=20
and Sundays with a ticket price of $15 for general admission and $5 for=20
students.  For tickets or additional information call the Cleveland Art T
heatre box office at (216) 299-9341.
                    - 00 -

--part1_1e4.3c32d5f.2b98cc1d_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
<BR>
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE<BR>
<BR>
<B>C</B>leveland <B>A</B>rt <B>T</B>heatre Presents The Comedy That Implodes=
 Straight Into Your Heart<BR>
<B><I>Ned=E2=80=99s Garden</B></I> by Margaret Ford-Taylor<BR>
<BR>
    Cleveland Art Theatre, housed in the Factory Theatre of Cleveland State=20=
University at East 24th and Chester Avenue in downtown Cleveland,  will=
 present Margaret Ford-Taylor=E2=80=99s new comedy, <B><I>Ned=E2=80=99s Gard=
en,</B></I> <U>March 28th through April 13th</U>.<BR>
    Set in a community garden at the end of a street in an urban neighborhoo=
d, <B><I>Ned=E2=80=99s Garden</B></I> is a love story bursting with laughs,=20=
twists, turns, surprises and cultural richness.  Through the garden flo=
w residents of Garden Street, pausing to share, to examine and to come to gr=
ips with the challenges and joys of everyday life.  It is a slice from=20=
the life of ordinary people made extraordinary through their zest for and co=
mmitment to life.<BR>
    <B><I>Ned=E2=80=99s Garden</B></I> is joyfully captured by the talented=20=
ensemble assembled by director Margaret Ford-Taylor with local actors David=20=
Coleman as Dan Reid; Joyce Meadows as Clara  Reid; Jimmy Woodie as Fran=
k Jr.; Elizabeth Stroder as Rainey; Monte Escalante as River; Ann Hudson as=20=
Lena Townsend; James Seward as Ned; Greg Cosper as Beans and Elliot Hooper a=
s Rob. <BR>
    This heartwarming comedy of love and life will play Friday=E2=80=99s, Sa=
turdays and Sundays with a ticket price of $15 for general admission and $5=20=
for students.  For tickets or additional information call the <B>C</B>l=
eveland <B>A</B>rt <B>T</B>heatre box office at (216) 299-9341.<BR>
                    - 00 -</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e4.3c32d5f.2b98cc1d_boundary--