[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Fri Mar 14 15:32:18 PST 2003

Hello, everyone.

Here is your weekly digest of news and events from the Oberlin Conservatory
of Music.

Mark your calendars for this coming Wednesday, March 19, at 8 p.m. The
Oberlin Contemporary Music Ensemble, conducted by Tim Weiss, presents
premieres of four works--two are world premieres. The concert takes place
in Finney Chapel; read more about it by visiting our web site:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

Visit our electronic calendar of events for the latest word on concerts and
recitals:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

I hope you find this information useful as you plan your stories and
programs.

Have a wonderful week,

Marci

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328