[NEohioPAL]"Alliance" Meeting March 24th

Mike Perzel mike at themidnightmovie.NET
Tue Mar 18 23:23:43 PST 2003

--=====================_7855406==_.ALT

Hello everyone,

This is just a little just a little reminder that the next "Collaborative
Arts Alliance" meeting will be held Monday night March 24th. Discussions
will included our progress as well as future endeavors.

One of the items on the agenda we will be to interview candidates to staff
our newsletter, anyone that wishes to contribute is encouraged to attend.

WHERE:
North Coast Central Casting
4913 Storer Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44102
(216) 651-5441.

WHEN:
Monday March 24th, 2003
7:30 - 9:00 PM

MEETING AGENDA:
7:30 to 8:00 PM - Networking opportunities
8:00 to 9:00 PM - Meeting

New members and guests are welcome to attend.

Hope to see you there.

Please feel free to forward this email.

Michael Perzel

*******
--=====================_7855406==_.ALT

Hello everyone, <br><br>
This is just a little just a little reminder that the next
"Collaborative Arts Alliance" meeting will be held Monday night
March 24th. Discussions will included our progress as well as future
endeavors. <br><br>
One of the items on the agenda we will be to interview candidates to
staff our newsletter, anyone that wishes to contribute is encouraged to
attend.<br><br>
<b>WHERE:<br>
</b>North Coast Central Casting<br>
4913 Storer Ave. <br>
Cleveland, Ohio 44102<br>
(216) 651-5441. <br><br>
<b>WHEN:<br>
</b>Monday March 24th, 2003<br>
7:30 - 9:00 PM<br><br>
<b>MEETING AGENDA:<br>
</b>7:30 to 8:00 PM - Networking opportunities<br>
8:00 to 9:00 PM - Meeting<br><br>
New members and guests are welcome to attend.<br><br>
Hope to see you there.<br><br>
Please feel free to forward this email.<br><br>
Michael Perzel<br><br>
*******