[NEohioPAL]WIN FREE TICKETS - HFI CONTINUES THE HILARITY

mkelly at telarc.com mkelly at telarc.com
Fri Mar 21 09:59:07 PST 2003

Habitat For Insanity continues this weekend with it's hilarious revue "Too
old for the Flats, Too Young for Dr. Phil." Log on to our website at
http://www.habitat-for-insanity.com

Sign our guestbook to enter to win free tickets to this weekend's show. (Or
you can use your free tickets for next weekend!)

We're also listed at THE thing to do this Friday night in Scene Magazine's
Calendar.

Also on the website you can get a sneak preview of the hit single "Under
the Hill" (Single and 30) sung by the female members of the troupe.

The show features hilarious sketches and songs about the lighter side of
life, like dating, going out in the flats, and the secret adventures inside
our cat boxes. Now more than ever we need to laugh. Please join us!

WHEN: MARCH 21, 22, 28 & 29 AT 8PM

WHERE: CLEVELAND BLACK BOX THEATRE (INSIDE CABARET DADA)

1210 W.6TH STREET IN THE WAREHOUSE DISTRICT UNDER THE LIQUID BAR

RESERVATIONS: 216-696-4242

            INFO: 216-367-7133