[NEohioPAL]Independent Movie Extras for 3/23

Nick nkoesters at aaahawk.com
Fri Mar 21 23:48:26 PST 2003

Hello Cleveland,

The full length independent motion picture "WIll Work for Food" is close
to finishing principle photography and we've had a blast with live
animals, squibs, car chases, city street scenes and a variety of amazing
shoots but now we are looking for your assistance.  We are shooting a
strike scene and are looking for extras for the evening.  We need people
to come dressed as factory workers and NAFTA protestors for about 6
hours (from 6 pm to 12 pm) on Sunday night March 23.  If you have any
interest in helping a small independant film in Cleveland pull of a big
time Hollywood set-up please respond to my email and I will forward
location information to you.  We are looking for 140 to make this scene
work please help us pull off an amazing day of shooting.  Thank you for
your support.

Nick Koesters
Producer "Will Work for Food"