[NEohioPAL]convergence-continuum 2003

clydesimon clydesimon at msn.com
Sun Mar 23 23:18:41 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C2F192.4E8EDD20

After successfully launching convergence-continuum late last year with =
Quills and The Unseen Hand at their new theatre, The Liminis, in =
Tremont, the company went on hiatus for the winter as planned.  Now that =
Cleveland's long, cold winter is over, convergence-continuum is up and =
running again and ready to present their environmental style of theatre =
in a full spring through fall series of four productions. =20
First up is Sincerity Forever by Mac Wellman, directed by Clyde Simon, =
the company's Artistic Director.  The Liminis will once again be =
transformed - this time into a back road on the outskirts of =
Hillsbottom,  where the sincerity of its citizens has become tainted by =
a visit from mystic furballs.  Can anyone set them straight again? Who? =
How?  Perhaps Pokey the Cat has the answer.  You'll just have to come =
and find out.  Be prepared for a visit from The Divine.  This year =
convergence-continuum is extending its runs from four weeks to five =
weeks for their first three shows.  Performances of Sincerity Forever =
will be on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from May 9 to June 7.  All =
performances begin at 8pm.

The remaining productions are scheduled for July / August, October / =
November, and a three-week run in December.  So stay tuned for further =
developments as the season rolls along - flammable fruit, sado-bottomy, =
and more bald actors - the kind of unconventional theatre you won't =
experience anywhere else in these parts. =20

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C2F192.4E8EDD20

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>After successfully launching =
convergence-continuum late=20
last year with <I>Quills</I> and <I>The Unseen Hand</I> at their new =
theatre,=20
The Liminis, in Tremont, the company went on hiatus for the winter as=20
planned.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Now that =
Cleveland’s long,=20
cold winter is over, convergence-continuum is up and running again and =
ready to=20
present their environmental style of theatre in a full spring through =
fall=20
series of four productions.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>
<P class=3DMsoNormal>First up is <I>Sincerity Forever</I> by Mac =
Wellman, directed=20
by Clyde Simon, the company’s Artistic Director.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The Liminis will once again be =

transformed – this time into a back road on the outskirts of =
Hillsbottom,<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>where the sincerity of its =
citizens has=20
become tainted by a visit from mystic furballs.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Can anyone set them straight =
again? Who?=20
How?<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Perhaps Pokey the =
Cat has the=20
answer.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>You’ll just =
have to come=20
and find out.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Be prepared =
for a=20
visit from The Divine.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>This year=20
convergence-continuum is extending its runs from four weeks to five =
weeks for=20
their first three shows.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>Performances of <I>Sincerity Forever </I>will be on Thursdays, =
Fridays=20
and Saturdays from May 9 to June 7.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>All performances begin at 8pm.</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal>The remaining productions are scheduled for July / =
August,=20
October / November, and a three-week run in December.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>So stay tuned for further =
developments=20
as the season rolls along – flammable fruit, sado-bottomy, and =
more bald actors=20
– the kind of unconventional theatre you won’t experience =
anywhere else in these=20
parts.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN></P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C2F192.4E8EDD20--