[NEohioPAL]Call for Advertisements- V-Day Cuyahoga Community College

Bridget Tharp gidget330 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 08:04:11 PST 2003

--0-1926877846-1048488063=:73048

Dear Sponsor,
The following is a list of the levels of sponsorships that we are offering for participation in V-Day Cuyahoga Community College.  Each level corresponds to a specific ad size that will be placed in the V-Day Cuyahoga Community College playbill for our benefit production of The Vagina Monologues playing April 3-6 at Cleveland Black Box Theatre.  Each donor will receive two FREE tickets to the show, as well as acknowledgement in all communications that go out about our production.

SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS:
Madame V:     $125- full page program ad + 2 tickets
DiVine:            $75- half page ad + 2 tickets
Valentine:        $50 quarter page ad + 2 tickets

Deadline for all ads and sponsorships is FRIDAY MARCH 28, 2003 for program inclusions.  Our booklet in 8 x 5.5 inches, so a quarter page ad is business card size.

Please call:  216-987-5536 or email Bridget.Tharp at tri-c.edu