[NEohioPAL]Theater Technicians Wanted (College Students Welcome To Apply)

Siko, Tom tsiko at orange.k12.oh.us
Tue Mar 25 12:13:23 PST 2003

STAGECRAFTERS YOUTH THEATER
Stagecraft Teacher

Stagecrafters Youth Theater is currently interviewing for a summer
Stagecraft teacher for our summer camp program. Candidate will also have
opportunity to work as an assistant to the Technical Director as well as the
Lighting and Set Designers. Stagecrafters Theater Camp is for students in
grades 3-11. Candidate must be good with children and creative. Our theater
camp does several workshop productions each summer as well as one summer
stock show in August. COLLEGE STUDENTS WITH A BACKGROUND IN TECHNICAL
THEATER ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.  No housing is provided for this position.
For more information or to schedule an interview please contact Tom Siko,
Technical Director at 216-831-8601 x5103 or 440-781-1200. You may also
e-mail a resume to this e-mail address. Please include references.

Tom Siko
Stagecrafters Associate/Technical Director
Orange Community Education and Recreation Dept.
(216) 831-8601 Ext: 5103
(216) 831-4209 Facsimile
Tsiko at orange.k12.oh.us