[NEohioPAL]trumpet players for Easter

Alan Higbee aj.higbee at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 26 08:41:18 PST 2003

to respond to this message please DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON.
Instead, send all replies to:
higbee at chsaviour.org

OK, I know it is REALLY late, but my usual contractor can't help me this
year.  I need two trumpet players to complete my professional brass quintet.
Players need to be experienced and skilled.  We also use them for the
Hallelujah Chorus so they need to have a C or D trumpet as well.  I am not
looking for high school players or someone who only plays occasionally.
I know this is a lot to ask, but we pay well and I am hoping that someone
new in town might be available.

thanks,
Judith Higbee
Church of the Saviour