[NEohioPAL]HABITAT FOR INSANITY'S FINAL WEEKEND! WIN FREE TICKETS!

RICK FERGUSON rickyscot at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 11:28:30 PST 2003

--0-58176131-1048785307=:95829

Habitat For Insanity continues this weekend with it's hilarious revue

"Too old for the Flats, Too Young for Dr. Phil."

Log on to our website at http://www.habitat-for-insanity.com

Sign our guestbook to enter to win free tickets to this weekend's show.

Reserve your seats now, the last two weekends had very few seats left, and we expect this weekend to be even more in demand. This is one show you don't want to miss out on.

We were also listed at THE thing to do in Scene Magazine

Also on the website you can get a sneak preview of the hit single
"Under the Hill" (Single and 30) sung by the female members of the troupe.

The show features hilarious sketches and songs about the lighter side
of life, like dating, going out in the flats, and the secret adventures
inside our cat boxes. Now more than ever we need to laugh. Please join us!

WHEN: MARCH  28 & 29 AT 8PM

WHERE: CLEVELAND BLACK BOX THEATRE (INSIDE CABARET DADA)
1210 W.6TH STREET IN THE WAREHOUSE DISTRICT UNDER THE LIQUID BAR

RESERVATIONS: 216-696-4242

INFO: 216-367-7133

Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do. DB