[NEohioPAL]"FUNNY" opportunity

sally lentz Sal-Lentz at neo.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 08:44:16 PST 2003

I have a friend who owns a bar in downtown
Kent (read - mostly college aged audience).   He's very interested in using
the second floor for comedy.  Exclusively comedy-one night a week.  I went
and looked at it.  It's a very good room.  There's a raised stage in the
middle of the room, a real mic and great sound system, even lights!  He's
pretty open to any night and time.  This could be a great place for
beginning comics to really do some tweaking as well as intermediate comics
to work out timing issues-or whatever.  The point is, he would like to see
this develop into a "real" showcase space for some serious comics as opposed
to a free-for-all open mic deal.
If you know of anyone who'd be interested in working with the bar owner in
developing and running the room, please ask them to email me -
Sal-Lentz at neo.rr.com
Thanks,
Sally Lentz
                       www.BigWits.com
Let there be PEACE on earth and let it begin with me.