[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Signstage Theatre's tour of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Erin LaFountain elafountain at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:05:15 PST 2003

Cleveland Signstage Theatre
Presents
“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”

These will be our ONLY Cleveland performances!

Cleveland Signstage Theatre is sponsoring a benefit weekend!  4 performances
of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory will be shown during the weekend of
April 11th, 12th and 13th, 2003.  As these performances benefit the
operating costs of our theatre, the ticket prices during this weekend vary
depending on the day and time. The Sunday, 3:00 performance offers normal
tickets prices.

All performances will be held at: (located on Chester St., across from the
Greyhound Bus Terminal) Hermit Club phone number – 216-621-2325

The Hermit Club
1629 Dodge Ct.
Cleveland, OH 44114.

April 11th  A dinner theatre performance reserved for Hermit Club members.
Cocktails begin at 6:00pm.  Dinner is served at 7:00pm.  Performance is at
8:15pm.  Hermit Club members only… please call for ticket price and
reservations.

April 12th  is our big benefit evening.  If you can afford it… let your
benevolent spirit help us stay alive! Come mingle with  players from the
Cleveland Browns.  Tickets for sale to the general public.  The “Dinner
Theatre” ticket price for this evening is high ($125) but please remember,
this is a benefit performance for our theatre.  We’re a non-profit
organization and your donation may be tax-deductible!

Dinner begins at 7:00pm and includes:  The BEST LOBSTER BISQUE in Cleveland,
a 5oz. Salmon Fillet, a 6oz. Fillet Mignon, rice pilaf, and for dessert…
Chocolate Raspberry Bomb!  The performance begins at 8:15pm.  Also, on this
evening, for an additional charge, you may attend a “closed” 6:00pm cocktail
hour hosted by a Cleveland Browns celebrity.  Call for information and
cocktail hour ticket prices.

April 13th  Two performances:  12:00pm (noon) and 3:00pm.  The Noon
performance includes lunch.  Lunch show tickets are $25.  Lunch Performance
begins at 1 o’clock.  The menu includes hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries,
tossed salad, cookies, drink and a frozen snickers bar.

All tickets for the 3 o’clock performance are general admission and priced
for your family!  Children, age 12 and under - $8.00.  Students, with proper
ID - $10.00.  Adults - $12.00.

For information and reservations, contact: Cleveland Signstage Theatre
Phone:      Voice 216-229-2838		TTY 216-229-0431

Erin LaFountain
Administrative Manager