[NEohioPAL]HTC Seeks Paid Guest Artist this summer

RUSSEL STICH rstich at msn.com
Wed Apr 2 18:58:37 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C2F951.4E75B7C0

Greetings,

Hudson Theater Camp is seeking guest artists to some in and work with =
our students this summer.

I'm looking for "programs" that last anywhere from 30-90 minutes and =
will be interactive and interesting enough to hold the attention of up =
to 70 campers at a time. I may be able to schedule two guest artists at =
the same time so we can split the groups.

If interested, please send me a brief description of your "program" =
including estimated time and cost and an approximate time frame. I'll be =
scheduling Guest Artists between June 16th and July 23rd.=20

Thank You,

Russel Stich
Hudson Theater Camp Director
RStich at msn.com

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C2F951.4E75B7C0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
COLOR: #000000; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; PADDING-TOP: 15px; FONT-STYLE: =
normal; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TEXT-DECORATION: none; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: =
none"=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area"><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"v" =
/><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" />
<DIV>Greetings,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hudson Theater Camp is seeking guest artists to some in and work =
with our=20
students this summer.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm looking for "programs" that last anywhere from 30-90 minutes =
and will=20
be interactive and interesting enough to hold the attention of up to 70 =
campers=20
at a time. I may be able to schedule two guest artists at the same time =
so we=20
can split the groups.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If interested, please send me a brief description of your "program" =

including estimated time and cost and an approximate time frame. I'll be =

scheduling Guest Artists between June 16th and July =
23rd. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank You,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>