[NEohioPAL]Brighton Beach Memoirs at North Ridgeville Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Allen White AMWhite at oco.net
Tue Apr 8 09:36:01 PDT 2003

Brighton Beach Memoirs
Olde Towne Hall Theatre, North Ridgeville, Ohio

Neil Simon's touching story about two families living together opens
Thursday, April 10 and runs Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays through April
26.  Please come and share with us this special journey.

The Cast:
Eugene  Jesse Hicks
Blanche Lanie Richardson
Kate            Carol Krause
Laurie          Brittany Cioffoletti
Nora            Cory Farinacci
Stanley Luke Scattergood
Jack            Bob Kenderes

Performances are at 8pm and tickets are $8 for adults and $7 for senior
citizens.

Information is also available at our web site at
http://www.oldetownehalltheatre.com/

Reservations can be made by calling the box office number at
440-327-2909.  Please leave a message.

Allen White
Theatre is my life!  The rest is just reality.