[NEohioPAL]Photos of 'La Cage aux Folles' at Beck Center

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 11:12:27 PDT 2003

--part1_43.1ae7192c.2bc44dc5_boundary

Only two more weekends to see La Cage aux Folles at Beck !! Some performances
are nearing sellouts so call now:  216-521-2540

You can view some pictures I took at a recent performance on the La Cage
pages of my website:  <A HREF="http://www.fredsternfeld.com">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A>

--part1_43.1ae7192c.2bc44dc5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Only two more weekends to see <I>La Cage aux Folles=
</I> at Beck !! Some performances are nearing sellouts so call now:  21=
6-521-2540<BR>
<BR>
You can view some pictures I took at a recent performance on the La Cage pag=
es of my website:  <A HREF=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com">http://www.=
fredsternfeld.com</A> </B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_43.1ae7192c.2bc44dc5_boundary--