[NEohioPAL]Open call for actors

SnoNel at aol.com SnoNel at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 00:50:03 PDT 2003

--part1_1e.e9920e2.2bc4b223_boundary

A few months ago the Actors' Equity Liason Committee inaugurated a program
with the assistance of the Judson Retirement Community.  This involved local
actors lending their talents and donating their time to a program of reading
aloud to residents of the Retirement Community.   Many actors volunteered and
the program  has been very successful so that now we are calling the Equity
community, and also interested actors in the non-Equity group who would like
to participate.  You can volunteer each week, or once a month, or somewhere
in between.   You can contact me:  Bob Snook, (e-mail Snonel at aol.com) to let
me know your interest.  Please give me a phone number and/or e-mail where I
can contact you, and we will proceed from there.  We will welcome your
participation!.

--part1_1e.e9920e2.2bc4b223_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">A few months ago the Actors' Equity Liason Committee i=
naugurated a program with the assistance of the Judson Retirement Community.=
  This involved local actors lending their talents and donating their t=
ime to a program of reading aloud to residents of the Retirement Community.&=
nbsp;  Many actors volunteered and the program  has been very succ=
essful so that now we are calling the Equity community, and also interested=20=
actors in the non-Equity group who would like to participate.  You can=20=
volunteer each week, or once a month, or somewhere in between.   Y=
ou can contact me:  Bob Snook, (e-mail Snonel at aol.com) to let me know y=
our interest.  Please give me a phone number and/or e-mail where I can=20=
contact you, and we will proceed from there.  We will welcome your part=
icipation!.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e.e9920e2.2bc4b223_boundary--