[NEohioPAL]Extras/ Celeb impersonators needed for film on friday!

Michelle Gritzer directormg at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 19:22:24 PDT 2003

Hi!
    My name is Michelle Gritzer, and I am in need of extras and celebrity
impersonators for a film shoot Friday April 18, from 9am to 1pm. This is a
short film from Ohio University called "Being Famous."  The scene is going
to look like the red carpet at the academy awards. We are shooting at the
Madstone Centrum Theater near coventry (right by the Mongolian BBQ). Extras,
please wear light, spring colors- no white or black. Bring cameras/
autograph books if you have them.  You can be any age, race, sex- it doesn't
matter.
    If you are a celebrity impersonator, please let me know, so I can figure
out where to place you. If you act as an interviewer, or a celebrity, you
will get film credit, and a copy of it when it is finished. Otherwise,
you'll be invited to the cleveland premiere when the film is finished in
June.
    This film is a thesis project, and will go on to film festivals around
the country when it is finished. If you are interested in helping on this
project as either and extra, or a crew member, or you have more questions,
you can email me back at directormg at hotmail.com, or call me at 440-454-2551.
       Thank you for your time, and Hopefully I'll see you friday morning!
             Sincerely,
                Michelle Gritzer
                Director: Being Famous

P.S. Does anyone out there have a red carpet? Let me know if you do. thanks!