[NEohioPAL]Theatre Legend Lee Worley to hold workshops at Cleveland Public Theatre this weekend

Linda Eisenstein herone at en.com
Tue Apr 8 10:59:53 PDT 2003

This is an unsolicited plug for Lee Worley's workshops.  I studied Mudra=20
Space Awareness with Lee during her 3-month residency at Cleveland Public=20
Theatre 10 years ago.  Working with Lee Worley was one of the transforming=
=20
experiences of my life.  She slowly but fundamentally changed my=20
perceptions of what was possible in performance and theatre and, indeed,=20
life.  She is a treasure -- a master teacher and a great soul -- and is not=
=20
to be missed.

Linda Eisenstein