[NEohioPAL]Addresses of American Soldiers in Iraq

Christine Hirsh bbw1969 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 16:50:03 PDT 2003

--0-454932811-1049923040=:93939

I have a list of 100's of names and addresses of American Soldiers in Iraq.  If anyone is interested in writing to some of these men, please email me back and I will forward the list of names to you.

If there is a name that you would like to add to the list of soldiers, please forward me the information and I will make sure to add the name to the list...

I have received tons of correspondance from the men, and they are loving the mail.  It really shows our support for our troops.  There is no additional international postage needed to send the letters and it is turning out to be a real morale booster for our troops.

Thanks for your support... Christine