[NEohioPAL]Ensemble Theatre FREE PROPS, COSTUMES, ETC

Mike Raum mike at r-town.net
Thu Apr 17 14:24:18 PDT 2003

Attention Theatres:

Ensemble Theatre is moving to a new home and we don't have enough space to
store more than 20 years worth of props, costumes and other goodies.  We're
looking for volunteers to help us pack and move.  Those who do, get first
dibs on the many wonderful items we can't take with us!

To find out more, join us at our Town Meeting on Saturday, April 26 at 3P at
The Civic, 3130 Mayfield Rd., Cleveland Heights.  At the meeting, we'll
share our exciting plans for our new space and schedule volunteers to help
us organize, pack and move.

If you can't make the meeting, you can still sign up to help for any amount
of time you have available on the following dates.

PACKING AND ORGANIZING FOR MOVE (We also need an electrician!!!):
Saturdays May 3, 10 and 17, 10A to 6P
VOLUNTEER GIVE-AWAY DAY -- (volunteers select and take away items they would
like)
Saturday, May 24 from noon til 5P

TENTATIVE MOVE DAYS:
Sat. & Sun., May 31 & June 1 (times to be determined)

For more information or to sign-up as a voluneer, kindly contact:

Ensemble Theatre
(216) 321-2930
info at ensemble-theatre.com.

Michael Raum