[NEohioPAL]Please come you may Heckle me!!!!!!

Shawn Paul comedywriter719 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 21:42:23 PDT 2003

--0-1079008877-1050888931=:21466

Please come to the HI FI in Lakewood, Ohio USA on Monday April 21 from 8.00 to 9.30, I know a lot of you do not want to leave the house because you do not want miss wrestling but there new inventions called V.C.R 's they are really promising, I think they eventually catch on with the main stream, or you can get a TiVO(I do not have one do to the fact I am not a Rockefeller or for you people who live in this Century I am not a Gate's) but I digress. So please, please come and get off your coach your "Lazy-boy" your floor your milk crate or what ever your mode of sitting is. The Hi FI is at the corner of Detroit and 117th. There will be other up and comers, and ME and my LAME comedy act. Also if you do not find me funny ( odds are you will not) then you can punch me in my arm two times( I swear). The only thing is you must bring a copy of this e-mail with you, if you can not print this then write this reference number down. 19191919198882. Thank YOU. Any questions please email me at comedywriter719 at yahoo.com                                        YOUR FRIEND ALWAYS                                           SHAWN PATRICK PAUL!!!!     Shawn Paul is not affilated to the Jamaican Rapper Sean Paul.

--0-1079008877-1050888931=:21466

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Please come to the HI FI in Lakewood, Ohio USA on Monday April 21 from 8.00 to 9.30, I know a lot of you do not want to leave the house because you do not want miss wrestling but there new inventions called V.C.R 's they are really promising, I think they eventually catch on with the main stream, or you can get a TiVO(I do not have one do to the fact I am not a Rockefeller or for you people who live in this Century I am not a Gate's) but I digress. So please, please come and get off your coach your "Lazy-boy" your floor your milk crate or what ever your mode of sitting is. The Hi FI is at the corner of Detroit and 117th. There will be other up and comers, and ME and my LAME comedy act. Also if you do not find me funny ( odds are you will not) then you can punch me in my arm two times( I swear). The only thing is you must bring a copy of this e-mail with you, if you can not print this then write this reference number down. 19191919198882. Thank YOU. Any questions please email me at <A href="mailto:comedywriter719 at yahoo.com">comedywriter719 at yahoo.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>                                     YOUR FRIEND ALWAYS</DIV>
<DIV>                      </DIV>
<DIV>                     SHAWN PATRICK PAUL!!!! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-1079008877-1050888931=:21466--