[NEohioPAL]Two film-related questions

M.A. Norton miken at ncgmedia.com
Mon Apr 21 15:00:02 PDT 2003

Greetings everyone,

Can you help me find any Canon resellers in the area that may have the DV cam XL1-S in stock & available for purchase?

I appreciate any leads you may have~

Also, I recently attended a "Secrets of Film Financing" seminar here in Los Angeles, which offered a comprehensive list of tax incentives for filmmakers by states and also internationally.  However, it was curious to me that of all the states listed, Ohio remained off the list.  Does anyone know anything about what kind of incentives, if any, are available for filmmakers in Ohio?  Any links to similar resources would be much appreciated~~thanks!

All the best,

Mike Norton
http://www.ncgmedia.com