[NEohioPAL]"Blast From The Past" At the Cuyahoga Valley National Park

Rob Catalano RobCat-64 at msn.com
Tue Apr 22 11:51:02 PDT 2003

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C308C3.E7805CA0

Come see a FREE first person interpretation program on the "Roaring 20's"=
 and Depression Era and how it affected the Cuyahoga Valley this Friday, =
 April 25, at 7 pm at the Ledges Shelter in Virginia Kendall Park off of =
Old Route 8 in Boston.

>From gangsters to flappers to brother can you spare a dime, hear how we w=
ent from terrific highs to terrible lows only eighty years ago.  Similar =
free programs are available throughout the year and actors are always wan=
ted to portray a variety of characters.

Contact RobCat-64 at msn.com for more information.

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C308C3.E7805CA0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Come see a FRE=
E first person interpretation program on the "Roaring 20's" and Depressio=
n Era and how it affected the Cuyahoga Valley this Friday,  April 25=
, at 7 pm at the Ledges Shelter in Virginia Kendall Park off of Old Route=
 8 in Boston.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>From gangsters to flappers to =
brother can you spare a dime, hear how we went from terrific highs to ter=
rible lows only eighty years ago.  Similar free programs are availab=
le throughout the year and actors are always wanted to portray a variety =
of characters.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Contact <A href=3D"mailto:Rob=
Cat-64 at msn.com">RobCat-64 at msn.com</A> for more information.</DIV></BODY><=
/HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C308C3.E7805CA0--