[NEohioPAL]Last weekend for 1776 at CVLT

lynn novelli lnovelli at en.com
Wed Apr 23 22:14:01 PDT 2003

Final two performances of 1776 at Chagrin Valley Little Theatre are Friday
and Saturday, April 25 and 26, at 8 p.m. Don't miss it!

Here is what the host of "Cleveland Talent Live" on WERE radio had to say
about the show:

"WOW! Incredible! Outstanding! Very enjoyable!
CVLT outdid themselves!
Bill and I agree that 1776 was the "strongest" community theatre production
we have seen in the past 12 months! That's right ... of all of community
theatres we patronize ... 1776 stood "head and shoulders" above the rest!
Congratulations to the entire cast and crew. "

For tickets call 440-247-8955. Good seats still remaining but are going fast.