[NEohioPAL]Celebrate Dada's 8th Anniversary May 9&10th

SomeDadA at aol.com SomeDadA at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 21:43:23 PDT 2003

--part1_12c.28ac86eb.2bd9ad7d_boundary

Cabaret Dada, Cleveland's original and only full time improvisational theater
will be celebrating their 8th Anniversary on May 9th and 10th in the
warehouse district.

Please join us for a weekend of jubilation, improvisation and excessive
celebration.
There will be literally dozens and dozens of past Dada's returning from all
over the place to play for the weekend.

Each night includes:
8:30 PM     Pre-show reception at The Dive Bar
 10:00PM             Dada performance @ Cabaret Dada
Post Show Parties                 Fri: Sanctuary    Sat: Dada

Lots and lots and lots of door prizes and giveaways!

For Reservation: (216) 696-4242
Tickets:                     Fri:$25    Sat:$30

All proceed benefit Cabaret Dada; a nonprofit organization.
Dada cast members have been seen all over Cleveland including Flanagen's
Wake, Tony & Tina's Wedding, Second City, Actor's Summit, Dobama, Tri-C and
too many other places to mentions

--part1_12c.28ac86eb.2bd9ad7d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT  SIZE=3D2><B>Caba=
ret Dada</B>, Cleveland's original and only full time improvisational theate=
r will be celebrating their <B><I>8th Anniversary</B></I> on May 9th and 10t=
h in the warehouse district.
<BR><P ALIGN=3DLEFT>
<BR><P ALIGN=3DCENTER>Please join us for a weekend of jubilation, improvisat=
ion and excessive celebration.
<BR>There will be <B><I>literally</B></I> dozens and dozens of past Dada's r=
eturning from all over the place to play for the weekend.
<BR>
<BR>Each night includes:
<BR>8:30 PM     Pre-show reception at The Dive Bar=20
<BR> 10:00PM           &nb=
sp; Dada performance @ Cabaret Dada
<BR>Post Show Parties          =
       Fri: Sanctuary    S=
at: Dada
<BR>
<BR>Lots and lots and lots of door prizes and giveaways!
<BR>
<BR>For Reservation: (216) 696-4242
<BR>Tickets:           &nb=
sp;         Fri:$25  &nbsp=
; Sat:$30
<BR>
<BR>All proceed benefit Cabaret Dada; a nonprofit organization.
<BR>Dada cast members have been seen all over Cleveland including <I>Flanage=
n's Wake, Tony & Tina's Wedding, Second City, Actor's Summit, Dobama, Tr=
i-C </I>and too many other places to mentions</P></P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_12c.28ac86eb.2bd9ad7d_boundary--