[NEohioPAL]sharing the results of my LASIK eye correction surgery

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 22:44:15 PDT 2003

--part1_2b.3e74f416.2bddfce0_boundary

I am so ecstatic over the results of the LASIK eye correction surgery I had
last Thursday, April 24 that I have to share the experience with you.

I had worn glasses since the second grade. During my twenties I wore contacts
for a few years, but they started to hurt and I had to give them up.  Soft
lenses never worked well for me because of my astigmatism.  Before last
thursday, I was nearsighted ( +4.5) with some astigmatism.

Martin Cespedes raved to me about the correction he had, so I went for an
evaluation appointment to his doctor, Dr. David Oldenburgh.  It turned out
that I was a good candidate for the procedure so I went ahead with it.

A few weeks before the surgery Dr. Oldenburgh used special scanning
instruments to map the corneal flaws in my eyes. During the surgery, this
computer program guided the lasers to re-sculpt the corneas to correct my
vision.  Dr. Todd Beyer does the actual surgery and he is a master.

The surgery (at System Optics Laser Vision Center) only took a few minutes
and was completely painless. Afterwards, the doctor had me try to read the
clock on the wall and I could tell him the time. Only a few hours before I
had to lean in to my night stand to read my alarm clock to tell the time.

The next day I went for a post-op appointment and had 20/20 vision in one eye
and 20/15 in the other.

The whole experience has been like a miracle.

Dr. David Oldenburgh provides a free consultation to see if your eyes fit the
profile for correction. If you decide to go ahead with the procedure he does
the pre and post-op work.
Rowe-Oldenburgh Eye Center
Brooklyn, Ohio
<A HREF="http://www.eyefinity.com/theroweoldenburgheyecenter/home.htm">http://www.eyefinity.com/theroweoldenburgheyecenter/home.htm</A>
216-741-3733
oldenburgh at msn.com

The actual surgery is done by Dr. Todd Beyer at the System Optics Laser
Vision Center in Tallmadge.
<A HREF="http://www.systemopticslaser.com/">http://www.systemopticslaser.com/</A>

I hope you found this information useful !

Warm Regards,
Fred Sternfeld

--part1_2b.3e74f416.2bddfce0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>I am so ecstatic over the results of the LASIK eye=20=
correction surgery I had last Thursday, April 24 that I have to share the ex=
perience with you. <BR>
<BR>
I had worn glasses since the second grade. During my twenties I wore contact=
s for a few years, but they started to hurt and I had to give them up. =
 Soft lenses never worked well for me because of my astigmatism.  Befor=
e last thursday, I was nearsighted ( +4.5) with some astigmatism.<BR>
<BR>
Martin Cespedes raved to me about the correction he had, so I went for an ev=
aluation appointment to his doctor, Dr. David Oldenburgh.  It turned ou=
t that I was a good candidate for the procedure so I went ahead with it.<BR>
<BR>
A few weeks before the surgery Dr. Oldenburgh used special scanning instrume=
nts to map the corneal flaws in my eyes. During the surgery, this computer p=
rogram guided the lasers to re-sculpt the corneas to correct my vision.&nbsp=
; Dr. Todd Beyer does the actual surgery and he is a master.<BR>
<BR>
The surgery (at System Optics Laser Vision Center) only took a few minutes a=
nd was completely painless. Afterwards, the doctor had me try to read the cl=
ock on the wall and I could tell him the time. Only a few hours before I had=
 to lean in to my night stand to read my alarm clock to tell the time. <BR>
<BR>
The next day I went for a post-op appointment and had 20/20 vision in one ey=
e and 20/15 in the other.<BR>
<BR>
The whole experience has been like a miracle.<BR>
<BR>
Dr. David Oldenburgh provides a free consultation to see if your eyes fit th=
e profile for correction. If you decide to go ahead with the procedure he do=
es the pre and post-op work.<BR>
Rowe-Oldenburgh Eye Center<BR>
Brooklyn, Ohio<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.eyefinity.com/theroweoldenburgheyecenter/home.htm">htt=
p://www.eyefinity.com/theroweoldenburgheyecenter/home.htm</A><BR>
216-741-3733<BR>
oldenburgh at msn.com<BR>
<BR>
The actual surgery is done by Dr. Todd Beyer at the System Optics Laser Visi=
on Center in Tallmadge.<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.systemopticslaser.com/">http://www.systemopticslaser.c=
om/</A><BR>
<BR>
I hope you found this information useful !<BR>
<BR>
Warm Regards,<BR>
Fred Sternfeld<BR>
</B></FONT></HTML>