[NEohioPAL]Need 4 men for Brunswick ACT's summer production of 1776.

BK4489 at aol.com BK4489 at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 08:41:49 PDT 2003

--part1_4f.2e1d5973.2be126c3_boundary

We need four men to complete our cast for 1776.  The production will be
performed in Brunswick's new performing arts center on July 11 and 12.  To
arrange your personal audition, please contact Nancy Sprowls at (330)
725-6443 or respond to this email and you will be contacted.

--part1_4f.2e1d5973.2be126c3_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">We need four men to complete our cast for 1776. =20=
The production will be performed in Brunswick's new performing arts center o=
n July 11 and 12.  To arrange your personal audition, please contact Na=
ncy Sprowls at (330) 725-6443 or respond to this email and you will be conta=
cted. </FONT></HTML>

--part1_4f.2e1d5973.2be126c3_boundary--