[NEohioPAL]Musician looking for shows...

Eric Dregne swingetc at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 13:13:15 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

My name is Eric Dregne.  I am a local trombone/bass trombone player and
would love to do some pit work.  I have played in pits at the Palace
theater, Cleveland Playhouse, along with local high school and university
productions as well.

Shows I have been a part of:

West Side Story
Company
City Of Angels
Sweeney Todd
Damn Yankees
No No Nanette
The Mikkado
Stage Door Charlie

among others I can't think of :-).

I also do bookings for my own 6 and 16 piece ensembles and have access to a
large database of players (mostly brass woodwinds and percussion) in case
you are looking for multiple musicians to fill out a pit.

Please feel free to contact me at this address or at the one listed below:

saorchestra at hotmail.com

Thanks for your time and hope to see some of you soon!!

Sincerely,

Eric M. Dregne
Musician, poet, educator, computer guy

I'm here all week...try the veal!!