[NEohioPAL]Apartment available in Lakewood

Kathleenmaki at aol.com Kathleenmaki at aol.com
Tue May 6 20:27:15 PDT 2003

--part1_1a6.143b5e38.2be99018_boundary

I need to get rid of my apartment:

One bedroom apartment available beginning June 1st.  The rent is $450/month
and you can choose to sublet from 6/1/03-8/31/03 or take over the lease for
an additional 6 or 12 months.

and fridge), walk in closets, storage, laundry on-sight, and off-street
parking.

Utilities include: water, cooking gas, and heat.
You pay phone and electric (electric is about $15-$20/month)

Located on the corner of Elbur Ave. and Detroit Ave. (next to St. Edward's
Preparatory School) in Lakewood.

This is a beautiful apartment and I hate to give it up, but I have found
summer work outside of the area and must move.

If interested email me at kathleenmaki at aol.com

--part1_1a6.143b5e38.2be99018_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I need to get rid of my apartment:<BR>
<BR>
One bedroom apartment available beginning June 1st.  The rent is $450/m=
onth and you can choose to sublet from 6/1/03-8/31/03 or take over the lease=
 for an additional 6 or 12 months.<BR>
<BR>
(stove and fridge), walk in closets, storage, laundry on-sight, and off-stre=
et parking.  <BR>
<BR>
Utilities include: water, cooking gas, and heat. <BR>
You pay phone and electric (electric is about $15-$20/month)<BR>
<BR>
Located on the corner of Elbur Ave. and Detroit Ave. (next to St. Edward's P=
reparatory School) in Lakewood.<BR>
<BR>
This is a beautiful apartment and I hate to give it up, but I have found sum=
mer work outside of the area and must move. <BR>
<BR>
If interested email me at kathleenmaki at aol.com <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1a6.143b5e38.2be99018_boundary--