[NEohioPAL]ACTORS NEEDED!!!! Phoenix Productions

Pantageous at aol.com Pantageous at aol.com
Tue May 6 23:57:00 PDT 2003

--part1_2b.3f2a762a.2be9eb5c_boundary

Phonenix Productions Presents: The Great Lakes Medieval Faire

We are currently looking for :

An adult male to play King Arthur. This is THE lead character. Preferrably
with improv experience.

An adult female  17-28 ish to play Esmeralda, our gypsy girl. Preferably with
improv experience.

These are both paid positions, with a 10 week contract starting June 2nd thru
August 11th.  Housing provided. We are located approximately 40 minutes east
of Cleveland.

Please send resumes and headshot (or updated picture) to
Sarah Panyard
Production Stage Manager
6602 Wilson Mills
Mayfield, OH 44143

Any questions? Feel free to email me at Pantageous at aol.com

--part1_2b.3f2a762a.2be9eb5c_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Phonenix Productions Presents: The Great Lakes Medieva=
l Faire<BR>
<BR>
We are currently looking for :<BR>
<BR>
An adult male to play King Arthur. This is THE lead character. Preferrably w=
ith improv experience. <BR>
<BR>
An adult female  17-28 ish to play Esmeralda, our gypsy girl. Preferabl=
y with improv experience.  <BR>
<BR>
These are both paid positions, with a 10 week contract starting June 2nd thr=
u August 11th.  Housing provided. We are located approximately 40 minut=
es east of Cleveland.<BR>
<BR>
Please send resumes and headshot (or updated picture) to <BR>
Sarah Panyard<BR>
Production Stage Manager<BR>
6602 Wilson Mills<BR>
Mayfield, OH 44143<BR>