[NEohioPAL]Performers needed for 3 day event in October.

Helene & Ray Tomecko raytom at en.com
Thu May 8 16:49:35 PDT 2003

--B_3135258854_551022

From: Helene Weinberg
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS
Posting Date: 5/8/03

We are seeking outdoor performers for a grand opening event to
 take place Oct. 23, 24, 25 (day/evening) in the Beachwood area.

Casting for the following:
Jugglers
Mimes
Acrobats
Fire Eaters
Strolling Musicians
Strolling Magicians
Stilt Walkers
Dance Troupes  (Contemporary)
Sketch Artists
Plus, Unique novelty acts, Mardi-Gras cirque-type performing artists.

*To submit yourself or your group, please email us with a resume and
 photo of you or your group in performance. By Monday, May 12th.

(we apologize for the short notice, but submissions need to be made to the
client
 next week.)  *Please include performance fee- *by the hour and by the day.

If you have a video or promo packet please send ASAP to:
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS
28455 Knickerbocker Rd.
Bay Village, OH  44140   (No phone calls please.)

--B_3135258854_551022

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Performers needed for 3 day event in October.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><H5>From: Helene Weinberg<BR>
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS<BR>
Posting Date: 5/8/03<BR>
<BR>
</H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2">We are seeking outdoor performers for a grand opening e=
vent to<BR>
 take place <B>Oct. 23, 24, 25</B> (day/evening) in the Beachwood area=
.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><H5><U>Casting for the following:<BR>
</U></H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2">Jugglers<BR>
Mimes<BR>
Acrobats<BR>
Fire Eaters<BR>
Strolling Musicians<BR>
Strolling Magicians<BR>
Stilt Walkers<BR>
Dance Troupes  (Contemporary)<BR>
Sketch Artists<BR>
Plus, Unique novelty acts, Mardi-Gras cirque-type performing artists.<BR>
<BR>
*To submit yourself or your group, please email us with a resume and <BR>
 photo of you or your group in performance. <B><U>By Monday, May 12th.=
<BR>
</U></B></FONT><H5><BR>
</H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><I>(we apologize for the short notice, but submissions =
need to be made to the client<BR>
 next week.)  *<B>Please include performance fee- *by the hour an=
d by the day.<BR>
</B></I></FONT><H5><BR>
If you have a video or promo packet please send ASAP to:<BR>
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS<BR>
28455 Knickerbocker Rd.<BR>
</H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><B>Bay Village, OH  44140   </B><I>(No p=
hone calls please.)</I><BR>
</FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>