[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Fri May 9 17:42:12 PDT 2003

--==========00082658==========

Hello everyone.

Here is your digest of news and events information from the Oberlin
Conservatory of Music. Please visit our web site to read about the newest
addition to our faculty, cellist Darrett Adkins, and a new profile, about
student Marti Newland, on Oberlin Portrait.

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

For the latest word on upcoming events, please visit our electronic events
calendar:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

With this issue of the digest, we begin our summer distribution schedule.
This means that the digest will arrive biweekly instead of weekly. You will
receive your next issue on Friday, May 23, and every other Friday
thereafter until late August.

Have a lovely weekend. And to those whom it may concern--happy Mother's
Day!

--Marci

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328