[NEohioPAL]Dan Folino's "Into the Woods" at Berea High

Hllywddan at aol.com Hllywddan at aol.com
Sat May 10 16:03:33 PDT 2003

--part1_1e.10f8124e.2beea1f3_boundary

This might be going out a little too late for most of you, but the production
of Into the Woods that I directed at Berea High is going on this weekend.  I
tried sending somthing out this past week, but evidentally, I did it wrong as
it never posted.  Show times are Saturday May 10th at 7:30 and Sunday
(mothers day) at 2:30.  Tickets are eight bucks at the door, and the show is
at Berea High School...but don't let that put you off.  I wouldn't ask you to
come see it if I thought it was just another bad high school show.  :)  Hope
to see some of you there.

~Dan Folino

--part1_1e.10f8124e.2beea1f3_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">This might be going out a little too late for most of=20=
you, but the production of Into the Woods that I directed at Berea High is g=
oing on this weekend.  I tried sending somthing out this past week, but=
 evidentally, I did it wrong as it never posted.  Show times are Saturd=
ay May 10th at 7:30 and Sunday (mothers day) at 2:30.  Tickets are eigh=
t bucks at the door, and the show is at Berea High School...but don't let th=
at put you off.  I wouldn't ask you to come see it if I thought it was=20=
just another bad high school show.  :)  Hope to see some of you th=
ere.<BR>
<BR>
~Dan Folino</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e.10f8124e.2beea1f3_boundary--